OnePlus 10 has some great ringtones to choose from. From the classic ‘ring, ring‘ sound to more modern tunes, there’s something for everyone. You can customize your ringtone in Oneplus 10 Pro by recording your voice or adding songs and other audio files. The OnePlus 10 allows you to assign a different ringtone for each contact. This way, you can quickly tell who’s calling even if you don’t recognize the number.
With a great selection of ringtones and customization options, the OnePlus 10 makes it easy to stay connected with a touch of personalization. And for added convenience, the OnePlus 10 also has a Do Not Disturb mode so your ringtone won’t disturb others when activated. No matter your style, you can customize your phone and enjoy the perfect ringtone every time.
How to set the OnePlus 10 PRO Ringtone?
1. Go to Settings and select Sound & vibration on your OnePlus 10 PRO device.
2. Select the Phone ringtone from the list of options.
3. You will have a selection of pre-installed ringtones that you can choose from, or you can add your custom ringtone if you wish.
4. Once you have selected your ringtone, hit the ‘Save’ button.
5. Your new ringtone is now set and ready for you to enjoy!
How to download the OnePlus 10 PRO ringtone?
2. Search for the type of ringtone you are looking for and then click on it to download it onto your device.
3. Once the download is complete, open the file and press ‘Save.
4. Now, you have a new ringtone ready to setup.
How to Find OnePlus 10 PRO Ringtones?
There are many places to find a new ringtone for your OnePlus 10 PRO device. A quick search on the internet will reveal lots of websites that offer free ringtone downloads. Alternatively, you can also check out some popular music streaming services such as Spotify or Apple Music to see if there are any specific ringtones available for download.
You can easily set a custom mp3 song as your ringtone.
How to Make a Custom OnePlus 10 PRO Ringtone?
1. Open an audio editor program such as Audacity or Adobe Audition on your computer.
2. Load the song you would like to use and select the part of it that you want to use for your ringtone.
3. Once you have edited the track to the desired length, save it in a .mp3 format.
4. Transfer the file to your OnePlus 10 PRO device and open it with the music player app.
5. Select “Set As Ringtone” from the menu, and you’re all set! Now you have a custom ringtone for your OnePlus 10 PRO device.
The OnePlus 10 PRO allows you to customize your phone to fit your distinct style and personality. And there you have it – you can easily set a custom mp3 song as your ringtone. Now go ahead and enjoy having a unique ringtone that expresses who you are!
How to remove a OnePlus 10 PRO ringtone?
1. Open the Settings app on your OnePlus 10 PRO device.
2. Select Sound & Vibration and then Phone Ringtone.
3. Tap on the ringtone you want to remove and select Delete from the menu.
4. Confirm that you want to delete the ringtone by tapping OK, which will be removed from the device.
Now you know how to remove a ringtone from your OnePlus 10 PRO device easily. With this simple process, you can keep your phone up-to-date with the latest ringtones and never worry about using an outdated one again.
Emanuel Hoch is a technology enthusiast and blogger with a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science. Through PlususerGuide.com they share their knowledge and experience related to OnePlus Smartphones, providing helpful tips, tricks, and guides to enhance their readers’ experience.