One Plus 10 Pro Phone Won’t Turn On or Black/Frozen Screen.
If your One Plus 10 Pro phone won’t turn on or has a black/frozen screen, this could be due to various issues. Now, you have no choice but to restart the hanged One Plus 10 Pro. But before that, you should know what has caused your phone to hanged so severely.
1. Battery Issues: One of the most common reasons for a phone to black out or freeze is battery issues. If your phone’s battery is not seated correctly in the phone or if the battery is damaged, this could cause your phone to power off or have a black screen.
2. Hardware Issues: Another common reason for a black screen or frozen screen is due to hardware issues. This could be due to a damaged display, motherboard, or other hardware damage.
3. Software Issues: Sometimes, software glitches can cause your phone’s screen to go black or freeze. This can often be fixed by restarting your phone or performing a factory reset.
If your One Plus 10 Pro phone won’t turn on or has a black/frozen screen, try the following troubleshooting tips:
How to Restart Hanged One Plus 10 Pro?
If your One Plus 10 is hanging or if you are facing any other similar issue, then you can follow the below-mentioned steps to restart your device.
1. Force Restart: A force restart is often the first thing you should try when your phone isn’t responding correctly. This will close all apps and processes that may be causing the issue and give your phone a fresh start.
To force restart your One Plus 10 Pro, press and hold power and volume down buttons simultaneously for 10-15 seconds. The phone will vibrate and reboot itself.
2. Soft Reset: If a force restart doesn’t work, you can try doing a soft reset. This will not delete any data from your phone, but it will close all apps and processes that may be causing the issue.
To soft reset your One Plus 10 Pro, press and hold the power button for 10-15 seconds. The phone will vibrate and reboot itself.
3. Factory Reset: If neither a force restart nor soft reset works, you can try doing a factory reset. This will delete all data from your phone so make sure to backup your data before doing this.
To factory reset your One Plus 10 Pro, go to Settings > System > Reset > Factory Reset. This will erase all data from your phone so make sure to backup your data before doing this.
I hope that this troubleshooting guide was helpful. If you have any further issuess, do feel free to comment below.