One Plus 10 Pro user may be interested in knowing how to record calls on their device. This can be a helpful feature for recording meaningful conversations or simply capturing a cherished moment with a loved one. This blog post will explain how to record calls on the One Plus 10 Pro. Keep reading to learn more!
OnePlus 10 Pro Call Recording Feature
This feature is not available by default. However, you can enable it by following the steps below:
1. Open the Phone app on your device.
2. Tap the three-dot menu icon in the top-right corner of the screen and select “Settings.”
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the Settings menu and tap “Record calls.”
4. Select “Always record” to enable the feature.
Location of Stored Call recording on OnePlus 10 Pro
Once you have enabled call recording, all of your calls will be automatically recorded and saved on your device. You can access these recordings by opening the Phone app and tapping the “Recents” tab. Then, tap on the desired call to playback the recording.
Tips for OnePlus 10 Pro Call Recording
1. Always test the call recording feature before using it for meaningful conversations. This will ensure that you are familiar with the process and that the recordings are high quality.
2. Keep in mind that not all countries allow call recording. Be sure to check your local laws before using this feature. [Updated 2023 : As of now you’ll get a notification that the call is being recorded]
3. When recording calls, be sure to get the other party’s permission before doing so. Otherwise, you may be breaking the law.
4. Make sure to store your call recordings safely so they will not be accidentally deleted or lost.
5. Remember to disable call recording when you no longer need it. This will save battery life and prevent unwanted recordings from being made.
Troubleshooting Tips for OnePlus 10 Pro Call Recording
If you are having trouble recording calls on your device, try the following tips:
1. Restart your phone and try again.
2. Update to the latest software version.
3. Make sure the call recording feature is enabled in the Phone app settings.
4. If you are still having trouble, contact OnePlus customer support for further assistance.
We hope this blog post has helped explain how to record calls on the OnePlus 10 Pro. Please feel free to ask in the comments section below if you have any further questions. Thanks for reading!
Emanuel Hoch is a technology enthusiast and blogger with a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science. Through PlususerGuide.com they share their knowledge and experience related to OnePlus Smartphones, providing helpful tips, tricks, and guides to enhance their readers’ experience.