The OnePlus 10 Pro supports wireless charging, and in fact, it comes with a wireless charger in the box. Wireless charging is a great convenience, as it means you can just set your phone down on a charging pad and know that it will start charging automatically. And since the OnePlus 10 supports fast wireless charging, you don’t have to worry about it taking forever to juice up. So if you’re looking for a smartphone that offers wireless charging, the OnePlus 10 should be on your list.
How Does Wireless Charging Work on Smartphones?
Wireless charging uses inductive charging, which uses an electromagnetic field to transfer energy between two objects. For this to work, the charger needs to create a magnetic field, and the phone needs to be able to receive that magnetic field and convert it into electrical energy.
One of the benefits of wireless charging is that it’s much more convenient than traditional wired charging. With wireless charging, you can set your phone down on a charging pad and know that it will start charging automatically. And since the OnePlus 10 Pro supports fast wireless charging, you don’t have to worry about it taking forever to juice up.
Another benefit of wireless charging is that it’s much more efficient than traditional wired charging. There’s no need for physical contact between the charger and the phone with inductive charging, which means there’s more minor wear and tear on the phone’s charging port.
How to Enable Wireless Charging in One Plus 10 Pro?
Wireless charging is a great convenience, as it means you can just set your phone down on a charging pad and know that it will start charging automatically.
To enable wireless charging on your OnePlus 10 Pro, follow these steps:
1. Open the Settings app on your phone.
2. Tap on the Battery section.
3. Tap on the Wireless Charging option.
4. Toggle the switch to the ON position.
5. Place your phone on a wireless charger, and it will start charging automatically.
One Plus 10 Powered With 50W Wireless Charging
OnePlus has recently announced that their latest smartphone, the OnePlus 10 Pro, is now capable of 50W wireless charging. This is a significant increase from the previous 20W wireless charging available on the OnePlus 8 Pro.
Wireless charging takes just 43 minutes to charge the 5000mAh battery from 0% to 100%. This is thanks to the new Warp Charge 50 Wireless technology used on the OnePlus 10 Pro.
Precautions You Should Take While Using Wireless Charging?
Even though wireless charging is a great convenience, you should still take some precautions while using it.
- You should make sure that the charging pad you’re using is compatible with your phone. Not all wireless chargers are created equal, and some may not work with your particular phone model.
- Another precaution to take is to make sure that the charging pad is not obstructed. If there’s anything between the charging pad and your phone, it could interfere with the wireless charging process.
- Finally, you should avoid using wireless charging while your phone is in a case. Some cases can block the wireless charging signal, which means your phone won’t charge. If you need to use a case, make sure it’s a thin one that won’t interfere with the wireless charging process.
Q1: One Plus 10 Pro wireless charging time?
It takes just 43 minutes to charge the 5000mAh battery from 0% to 100% using the new Warp Charge 50 Wireless technology.
Q 2: How many watts does the OnePlus 10 Pro wireless charger support?
The OnePlus 10 Pro supports 50W wireless charging.
Q3: What is the OnePlus 10 Pro’s wireless charging standard?
The OnePlus 10 Pro uses the Qi wireless charging standard.
Q4: Does 65 W Wireless charger support One Plus 10?
No, the OnePlus 10 does not support 65W wireless charging.
Emanuel Hoch is a technology enthusiast and blogger with a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science. Through PlususerGuide.com they share their knowledge and experience related to OnePlus Smartphones, providing helpful tips, tricks, and guides to enhance their readers’ experience.